Home

Who's got the best CUSTOM avator??

Guest Darth_Venage

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheJackal

Eets. I looked on your site but I cant find your original avatar (the jawa with the grey robe). Also, what kind of blue do you want for the saber? Plain blue (0,255,0) dark blue or light blue? Or do what I think looks best ;)

umm.. probably light blue, but if something looks better, you can try it. do you need the jawa?

and yes, I promise to use it for a while :D

I coudln't quite find a very good realistic jawa in a wanted pose. However I did find a few one that were cartoon. I was adding the finishing touches to the lightsabre and then Adobe Photoshop 6 suddenly closed. First time it happens. I didn't save the file because it was unexpected. :confused:

I'll try to get to work on it later. But first homework.

Anyone like my new avatar? It's the same Thrawn that's in my banner. . . BTW Jackal, do you think you could make a good Thrawn? kind of like an ominous/omnipotent/confident look? You know what I mean. Well, what do you think?

Yeah. I've been busy recently. Sorry. I have also just had a crisis to figure out what the hell i wanna do after HighSchool. At first I wanted to go into graphic multimedia design. But now I'm not sure. There's this "Law and Security Administration" program, something in History or etc.

Dah well.

I'll try to work on it. Sorry Eets.

Thrawn. I could do it if I have the time. But after Eets

Archived