Home

Ending of EFMI (possible spoiler)

Turkish Jade

I just finished EFMI (on the PlayStation 2) about 45 minutes ago and I was a bit disapointed. I wasn't upset that the game didn't make me laugh , because it did. I wasn't upset because the gameplay was bad, because it was great. Everything about the game was wonderful. The only thing that I am wondering about is the ending. I read the following in the Video Game Strategies part of About.com...

"Hidden sequence:

Successfully complete the game and wait until all the credits complete to see an epilogue sequence."

(I would give credit to whomever placed that but it didn't say)

I finished the game and was careful not to press any buttons to make sure I wouldn't skip anything. After the credits rolled.....

BELOW THIS TEXT IS A BIT OF A SPOILER! IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME YET DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!

.... there was a short (and cute) segment of Guybrush asking various people for help up the cliff. After that all that remained was the title and the Melee Island night sky. I'm wondering where is this epilogue sequence? Does anyone know? (Remember I played the PlayStation 2 version) :duel:

i myself have completed emi numerous time (three time in fact, after that it kind of gets boring) and have seen (or heard) the part with guybrush asking for help from numerouse people, yet i haven't seen an epilogue eithere and havent even heard of one. but if there is one, i'm sure it's just him aking for help and that's it.

never mind eh? it's still a great game.

Archived