Home

Cataclysm and ST Armada 2

Lord JayVizIon

i just got cataclysm last week for 10 dollars, and MAN, that game kicks ARSE!!!

i'm just wondering if any of you have cataclysm and if so, are you planning on getting armada 2 which comes out the day after swgb. i heard armada 2 goes along the same lines, but will be graphically better and allows you to go from 3D to 2D perspective...

hehe, rommel i have nhl 2001. i also have nhl 95, that was the very first hockey game i ever bought. btw i'm going to a game in san jose for the sharks against the vancouver canucks and i have pretty much front row seats.:cool:

yes, i'm planning on getting armada 2. it looks so great! activision has worked on it and it should be a pretty good battle in terms of what the top rts games will be...

Guest xwing guy

In ST Armada 2 there are 6 races, but you only get to play the Fedration, Kligons, and Borg.:( I have the demo for cataclysm and it rocks! I might get the full version some day.

Originally posted by xwing guy

In ST Armada 2 there are 6 races, but you only get to play the Fedration, Kligons, and Borg.:( I have the demo for cataclysm and it rocks! I might get the full version some day.

To clarify what you said, you get to play as the Federation, Klingons, Romulans and Borg in Single player. In Multiplayer ALL Races are playable. :)

Thanks for adding to the conversation :rolleyes:

As for NHL.. 95 is still fun to play. It is severly outdated though, like the Maple Leaves being in the Western Conference. Thats why I do mods..

I could go get NHL 2001, but it probably won't work on my comp

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

hehe, rommel i have nhl 2001. i also have nhl 95, that was the very first hockey game i ever bought. btw i'm going to a game in san jose for the sharks against the vancouver canucks and i have pretty much front row seats.:cool:

Lucky boy... :o Anyone planning on buying NHL 2002?

PS. Clefo, if you ARE going to get a hockey game, go for NHL 2002

Originally posted by Clefo

*whispers into Kvan's ear* There's no Romulan campaign this time around, they show up in the Klingon one

Ummm...yeah...I knew that.... :D

Iv got Cataclysm and I have to say its one of the best RTS games Iv ever played. I think its better than the original Homeworld.

Ill probably be getting Armada 2 for xmas, I cant wait.

Worf

Archived