Home

Official FAQ Update

GonkH8er

3.08 Will there be different lightsaber color options?

Yes. In multiplayer you will be able to choose your lightsaber color.

1.04 LucasArts, Activision and Raven are all involved in Jedi Outcast. Can you define each company's role on the project?

Jedi Outcast features a partnership between LucasArts and Activision, Inc., through its developer Raven Software. Raven is responsible for day-to-day development of Jedi Outcast, while LucasArts will publish, distribute, and market the game in North America. Activision will publish, distribute, and market Jedi Outcast to the rest of the world.

It would be nice for once if they release JO the same day all around the world...chances of that happening is very low.

*what the hell is going on now...b4 i had 26 posts now i have 206 (206 b4 the forums were re-released)

waht i think is going on is that i have the same logon in and password at GB.com and Jk2.net. Could someone please delete my GB.com account*

I know StephenG!! In Australia we gotta wait months after the US for games to come out. Metal Gear Solid 2 won't be out in Aus till february 2002, its already out in the US (stupid NTSC to PAL conversions!!). No wonder some people turn to warez...

I suppose it's good to hear that about the sabre colors. Maybe we'll get a screenshot soon of some different colored sabres. Or, if your impatient like me, you can make your own!

yellow.jpg

Originally posted by Darth Lunatic

Maybe we'll get a screenshot soon of some different colored sabres. Or, if your impatient like me, you can make your own!

well im impatient :)

sabers.jpg

If we get all them (well, maybe not white), ill be more than happy. but if we get a full 32bit colour selection, ill be happier :)

Originally posted by GonkH8er

well im impatient :)

If we get all them (well, maybe not white), ill be more than happy. but if we get a full 32bit colour selection, ill be happier :)

full 32bit colour selection? thats alot of colours! say if they did have the 32bit colour selection, i wonder what the most [common] played colour is?

Archived