gungens who plays em

captain_drake

gungens who plays em  

22 members have voted

1. 1. gungens who plays em

• yeah there ok
    • dude!! they suck

Captain_drake

I play Gungans all the time, I think they are a very good civ.

They are not the most powerfull civ in the game, but apart

from there air units I find them to be a well balenced civ at the end of the day though it's personal choice I love the Gungans,

other people like T/F ect it's down to what civ suits your style

of play at the end of the day ;)

Guest Supreme Warlord

They got okay units but their darned art is really grinding my nerves down!!! it is a sight for sored eyes. Naboo sucks even worse.....Down with the Naboo and Gungans

Gunguns are great by the virtue that they're pretty much an all around versatile race. They have all the troops, better heavies and mechs and good sea power. THe only thing they lack is Jedi and air, which is quite frankly, easy to counter. Not to mention thier UU, the Faamba shield generator, simply rocks.

The downside, is that they have no real economic bonuses. They basically pay full price for everything. Excepting ships, but how often do you see them?

Originally posted by Gungan Warrior

heaps of people say faamba shield genorators suck do they?

Fambaa shield gens used right are auwsome you have to guard

them well but integrated with your troop's in the front line

gives you double hit point's for your army and when playing

team games they shield your allys troops too dont listen to

the people that rubish us Gungans (Hee he) they do so at

there own peril ;)

Guest jediaoe

wesa more powerfull than wesa looka. The fambaa shield generators are awsome just send atleast one with a group and they will last a little while.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Gungans suck big time and the naboo too. I hate the planet Naboo. I wish for a Death Star to come and blow the planet up and be done with the Two civs that sucks beyond all reason...:D

Supreme i accept your descision but you need to get your priorities straight. I kniow i have a Tf for a avatar but i think the Gungans and the naboo are 2 of my favs. But my favorite still lies with the Wookies. They major in my two favorite departments,

air and land. I reall don't give a hoot about jedi's unless im a civ without repeater troopers. Repeater troopers are the greaest troop center units on the whole damn planet, and the gungans have'em. I expected a better delivery system than just a slingshot but who cares. I like the Gungans, and mesa say if yous tink da Gungans a wimpy, dan yousa crazy.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Supreme i accept your descision but you need to get your priorities straight

How does this fit with the rest of your arguements?:confused:

Guest Supreme Warlord

Hmmmmm true but in the long run I think everybody would thanks me for blowing them up...Now I just got to figure out how to save the Queen she is a babe. :D

Guest Supreme Warlord

See? Krkode is my witness that all civs on the planet Naboo sucks!!! I am bring my War Ship, Supreme Weapon, to destroy the darned planet. my ship is on the way :deathstar:D man I wish....:p

Guest Supreme Warlord

SHOOT DUDE!! they are a sight for sore eyes man.... THey get tiresome after a while.... DOWN WITH THE PLANET NABOO!

Guest Supreme Warlord

I dont have to come down there. All i have to do is sit in my Supreme Weapon :deathstar and press the big fat red button saying "Destroy" and I will push it. Naboo is bye bye. I didnt have to invade in order to destroye the planet. :D

Archived