Home

Orders of Light and Dark

Wraith 5

Guest Supreme Warlord

I am on the same side Trowa. I do expect to be paid as well. Stop being so parniod Trowa. The Jedi Knight here will detect any evil in me right? *I look at Qin*

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a very kind voice much like you would expect from a Jedi...

"Yes my furry little friend you will get paid, and very well. As for the Darkpowers... The Jedi have been trying to keep this quite but since we may run into them, and since you have already said their names... Yes the Darkpowers are the sith. The ship is one that a sith lord used to get to Naboo to help the Trade Federation take over the planet and then KILLED a Jedi Master.

And thank you for telling me which of you can fly. I will be flying the sith ship, but we will need a pilot and gunners for my ship, as well has the few fighters i brought with just incase.

We are almost to the ship now..."

Davis Fett

What am i suppose to do, ya know what heavyarms, ill go with qin, he will pilot the ship and i will defend him(lol a bounty hunter defending a jedi). and when i leave with the jedi, i want you teek to take care of dewbie until i return k?

how much am i getting paid anyway. and will i get extra for defending you qin?

Guest DaRk_EwoK

*teek appears running behind the group*

Wait!!!! im comming too, i was just picking some stones for my sling...;) I can be your gunner Qin-Wan.

Guest Supreme Warlord

*I walk along with Qin*

I said in a very kind voice and low, "Do you wish for me to fly with you? Or do you want me to fly a Fighter?"

"Let us wait and see what kind of shape the ship is in before we decied where everyone will fly. If the ship is in bad shape i don't know if i want to many people flying with me. No need to risk to many peoples lifes.

We should be to the ship in a few minutes. Keep your gaurds up just incase."

Guest Supreme Warlord

Sidenote to GM- Am I a jedi? I am classified as a soldier and can captain any starship and fight with my trusty pistol.

*I nod at him*

I said," That is fine. Now lemme ask you this, what is so special about this ship?"

Archived