Home

Lightsaber Combinations

M@nd@lori@n

I just resently played my game called "Blades of Darkness" which uses melee weapons.What I notice is in that game as your experience grows your abilty with the weapons grows.The ability of Combinations Swing in this case with the keyboard you can achieve deadly attcaks.IE: attack button+>> can result me heavy damage.Will Raven use this in the game development for sp and mp?:fett:

I think it is said that JK2 saber attack system would work like how JK was, attack plus walking forward, staffing, or walking backward, but it'll have "lots of moves" like Heretic II did.

I think a "bust a move" system like Blade of Darkness would be a little difficult and sort of impractical. Cuz in JK2, you can't "log on" to your enemy like Zelda: Oranica of Time. Nor would u have as much time with the enemy to position yourself then do the Spec attack.

What would be really good is if they can have an optional system where the saber would work like how "Die by the Sword" worked with mouse. Where as u swing as you move your mouse around, allowing 100% freedom and custom special moves.

Originally posted by SSH83

I think it is said that JK2 saber attack system would work like how JK was, attack plus walking forward,staffing, or walking backward, but it'll have "lots of moves" like Heretic II did.

Staffing?You mean strafing.I still don't understand what type of attack you will execute when you attack,but I'm sure that there is no combinations.

Archived