Home

Jump into bank??

PinkFloydGreece

Stop taunting him (Or her, I'm new)! OK, read examine the manhole cover and remember the names. Get Dead Eye Dave to tell you a story by asking him for free stuff. use the names on the manhole cover. Dead Eye Dave should give you some skin. use the skin on the sewer hole for a trampoline. Pick things up and use them in an empty spritzer bottle (Swamp water, flower, wood shaving, etc. when you make the homemade perfume smell like the hanky, spray it on Dead Eye Dave. He will say a name. Then fiddle with the picture controls. Each picture means some letters I can't remember. I think Pic 1 = A-D Pic 2 = E-G and so on. If Dead eye dave says The name 'Quesko B Monkeybiter' then enter pic3 pic1 pic3 i think. Get It? When you find the directions get a clock for the raft. find Guybrush two and so on....

The reason why we've been teasing is coz it's clues and hints, if PinkFloyd wanted to know exactly what to do then they would have consulted a walkthrough.

I know you were trying to be helpful, but please remember this is a clues and hints forum, not a walkthrough forum :)

Originally posted by Guybrush M-T

Stop taunting him (Or her, I'm new)! OK, read examine the manhole cover and remember the names. Get Dead Eye Dave to tell you a story by asking him for free stuff. use the names on the manhole cover. Dead Eye Dave should give you some skin. use the skin on the sewer hole for a trampoline. Pick things up and use them in an empty spritzer bottle (Swamp water, flower, wood shaving, etc. when you make the homemade perfume smell like the hanky, spray it on Dead Eye Dave. He will say a name. Then fiddle with the picture controls. Each picture means some letters I can't remember. I think Pic 1 = A-D Pic 2 = E-G and so on. If Dead eye dave says The name 'Quesko B Monkeybiter' then enter pic3 pic1 pic3 i think. Get It? When you find the directions get a clock for the raft. find Guybrush two and so on....

Boy this guy is smart........still don't get the pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 thing but I'll try.......weeeeeeeeeeeee.......of to monkey island :)

Originally posted by Guybrush M-T

This Forum is for Clues and Hints so pls don't give away complete solutions anymore. :)

Archived