Home

Best way to defend against 25 Jedi Masters?

redfirebird97

Originally posted by redfirebird97

I am currently playing a game with a friend of mine and we saved it and am going to continue playing tonight. He just notified me that he has around 25 jedi masters. We are both at tech level 4. What is going to be my best way of defending this army of his?

Thanks

If you can, buy the improvements that help prevent your units being turned against you. And buy a heap of Bounty Hunters, as they are the counter to Jedi Knights. And avoid mech units, Jedi Knights will eat them for breakfast.

On the other hand, beware a feint. Is it possible that he told you he has 25 Jedi Knights to get you to build a bunch of bounty hunters, but really is going to come at you with a bunch of fighters and bombers? That sounds like something a friend of mine might do.

Guest Supreme Warlord

just a dozen of Bounty hunter should do the trick. THey are great counter mearsure against the Jedi Master adn plus buy improvements to make your units harder to turn.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Then he is in the bottomless pit of trouble:D He will just have to bring back up troops to destroy the Dark Trooper. Once again this is a game of suprise and so one army wont defeat the rest. If he brings something you not ready for then you better pray that you can make something fast enough to stop it. :p

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

Then he is in the bottomless pit of trouble:D He will just have to bring back up troops to destroy the Dark Trooper. Once again this is a game of suprise and so one army wont defeat the rest. If he brings something you not ready for then you better pray that you can make something fast enough to stop it. :p

I've also found it's much better to use a balanced attack foce with several unit types, than a single type of unit... and similarly to defend with that. Most units are great against one other type of unit, but OK against many types, and if they're behind walls defended by turrets and AA-guns, they can hold the enemy off long enough to make the counter-unit.

May the Force be with you.

Guest Supreme Warlord

It is what I been saying but Captain Drake just like to make scenarios and I would tell him what I would do. I do agree with you Chessak. :)

Archived