Home

MARK HAMILL: the man, the myth, the legend.

Spaceball_One

yeah, we all know it would be cool if LEC and RAVEN got "THE COCK-KNOCKER" himself to do LUKE SKYWALKER'S voice since he is LUKE SKYWALKER... but i think it would be really cool if he also did the voice of the main villain as well, in his JOKER voice, of course. i haven't heard ANY voice cooler than MARK HAMILL's JOKER (from batman the animated series if you didn't know) voice. and his laugh is the best part! well, thats just a thought that pooped into my head that i thought i would share with yall.

what do you guys think!?

PS. i mean hey, if they somehow get HAMILL to do the voice, they might as well make the most of him being there, right? well, not if the main villain is a girl... but then again...

Mark Hamill also did I think 3 voices in Full Throttle. IIRC he did Ripburger, Emmitt the truck driver dude, and the fat guy with the welding torch. And by hearing those voices, you would never guess Hamill did them all. They're so different from one another. Mark Hamill is the man of a thousand voices. So I would not only think it cool if Mark did Lukes voice in JO, but also logical. Hamill's done other computer games as well. (Wing Commander 3 and 4 come to mind) So it wouldn't be something new for him to do.

hey, J&SBSB ruled. Saw it yesterday. Can't believe mark lost his hand again... poor chap.

I would have thought he would be much more willing to do the luke voice in the game if he was asked to do a load of others too... it must get a bit annoying always being associated with luke, but if he was doing other voices too then it would be more of a "challenging role" for him. Actors like that sort of thing.

Archived