Home

Need an assist...

nova_wolf

I am a sad :( young man who has seen many a picture of B-Wing models, including the Power of the Force noe they did last year.

I have ALWAYS wanted a B-Wing of mine own, especially as I own an original release B-Wing pilot that I found in a pawn (yes PAWN) shop last year or so.

Does anyone know where I can actually get one. Not second if it can be helped, and diecast would be sweet - but anything OTHER than Micro Machines...

Cheers guys - my long time here (little too long me thinks) has taught me there is only ONE place to go for research... XWLEgacy. But I thought I'd give you guys another shot (I joke, I joke - XWA rocks always and forever!)

PS - has anyone ever thought up a set of rules so as to use Micro Machines models to represent ships and squadrons, and like - have a table top battle with them ? Would that not be a money spinning idea ? Or atleast a FOOKIN good laugh ?

I used to have a model B-wing, but it was only about four inches from cockpit to wingtip.

It came as part of a three-piece set, along with an X-wing and a TIE Interceptor. Unfortunately, the ships weren't designed in the same scale; the B-wing was actually micromachines size (going by the size of the pilot), the X-wing was a little bigger, and the Squint was the right size for the die-cast miniatures from WEG.

The B-wing lost one of the wingtip cannons and is currently on a shelf in my workshop in Cornwall, the Interceptor is on display with my miniature collection (in the same room), and the X-wing was destroyed some years ago in a tragic encounter with a falling Encyclopaedia Brittanica. :(

:x-wing:

Archived