Home

Now here's one fun glitch

Dagobahn Eagle

This happened to me before in AoK, now it happens again with GB -and on two different computers.

I played a scenario I tested during the design phase, and after having fought off TF droids at my communications relay for half an hour (just for the fun of it), I realised that the stats of one of the workers were just slightly wrong -it read 55/40. Also, the green health bar had been extended accordingly so that it actually covered the number 55. It's attack was still at the intended 3, though.. I don't have a picture server, so I'll make the stats pic my avatar for a couple of days (and yes, it's genuine, not a fake).

Has anyone else experienced this glitch? I think it's caused by Garrisoning somehow, but doesn't really see how that worker's healing stay in the turret differed from the other workers' or the troopers (come to think of it, it only happens to workers, or in AoK, villagers, as far as I recall). Really strange..

Guest Stan|SCN Punk

Well, this bug is not very hard to explain. It occurs only in workers. It happens when you convert or get a worker via triggers, and that you have not yet researched "Basic Training" which increases workers' HP, but the civ or player you got the worker from DID research that tech. So, when you assign the worker to another job (like carbon collector), the HP max reverts back to the one you have (which is 40, 'cos you dont have basic training) and not the one that the worker has (which is 55 'cos he was converted from a player with basic training).

Archived