Home

What's your favourite mission ?

Guest Filos tis Zennifer Paris

Isn't that a great topic or what ?

'End of discussion' as bright GUNNER (ouh ! Isn't that ALSO a clllllever AND subtle name ?)

Wow ! Youhou ! This is fun !

And remember ! Do not talk about censorship ! Otherwise you know what happens, uh ? 'End of discussion !'

Ok so, come on !

What is YOUR, and no one else's one, favourite mission ?

Ooooh God I'm all excited !!!

Guest cLoAkEdWrAiTh

Zennifer, if you're trying to get yourself banned off this forum, you're on the right track. I've administrated a forum before, and let me tell you, it is definitely not an easy job. Insulting GUNNER is pretty low too. Gunner is a great guy, and has infinitely more character than you will ever show. If you don't agree with the way this place is run, you're free to walk away. I'm sure few would miss you. So, shape up, or ship out.

PS, I know I'm not an admin or mod, but they are probably thinking similar thoughts...

------------------

Looks pretty. What do we blow up first?"

[This message has been edited by cLoAkEdWrAiTh (edited December 03, 1999).]

Guest Imladil

What is it with this mod-baiting? Jeez Louise! Quite a few of us have ALREADY taken the time to tell you that censorship is NOT a problem here...the fact that you haven't been banned by now should indicate at least that much.

If you want to hang out and enjoy this website, fine. You seem to come up with pretty good posts, when you aren't being a whiner. I'd like to enjoy some intelligent conversations with you; but buck-o, it ain't gonna happen if you get your sorry butt banned.

Besides, it's getting annoying.

I'll make a deal with you, Filos Tis. Drop the rebellious attitude, and I'll help you keep watch for REAL censorship. If the real thing happens, we can both attack the hogmunchers with righteous enthusiasm...and if it doesn't (which it won't), we can just have a good time and talk Star Wars. Deal? It's one of those win-win things, so don't think it over too long.

All rightey then. MY favorite level is Moff Seerdon's Revenge...I like a challenge, and there are plenty of them to go around on this one! I tend to choose the TIE interceptor here, because it does well against the hunter-seeker TIEs that come out of nowhere at you. I can also use it to smack down that shuttle at the end. wink.gif

D'accord. J'espere que ce soit le fin du m***e! wink.gif (Pardon my French.)

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Foolish

"If we light a fire, that means no Santa, right?"

--Little Jimmy

GUNNER is a great guy !

biggrin.gif

To Imladil :

1. I'm not used to sell myself. But more seriously and sincerly, I appreciate the little open-mindness you showed here.

2. Who is Louise ?

3. When I talk, I like to be free to talk about anything I want (including censorship).

4. I think I like marshmallows.

5. Sorry if I'm not enough serious for you Imladil.

Imladil is a great guy !

smile.gif

But COME ON !!! Why do you all want to talk about censorship ?!

Your favourite mission, gentle(?)men !!!

Guest Imladil

Thanks, Filos Tis!

Serious? Me? Baw-haw-haw-haw! THAT's a good one! biggrin.gif Okay, maybe sometimes I get serious, like when we're talking about social issues or metaphysics. But otherwise...

1. You sell yourself? wink.gif Your English is obviously much better than my French, mon ami, but I think you've lost me here. Nevertheless, if you are for sale, try e-bay. wink.gif

2. Louise is a truckstop waitress who smokes little cigars and watches game shows. Let's not even talk about her! wink.gif

3. Talk about anything and everything! The reason why they were coming down on you about censorship is because it is frowned upon here in the US. Censorship, just to get our definitions straight, is when they prevent you from discussing something because they do not agree with what you have to say. That does NOT happen here--ever, that I've seen. They have problems on occasion with people who want to post topics that are better left to Beavis and Butthead (these people are banned in the interest of good manners, not controversy), and sometimes people like to attack the folks who run the site...which will always provoke a bad response, as is human nature. But I will prove to you here and now that censorship is not happening:

<font size=5><font color=red>Down with the WTO!!! Up with labor and environmental standards!</font></font> biggrin.gif

Okay. That is the most controversial thing I could have said, in big letters and everything. It's a subject which has recently been causing riots in the streets of Seattle, and if true censorship were happening here this post would be DELETED vigorously. Didn't happen did it? wink.gif

4. I like marshmallows, too! Yums! wink.gif

5. Serious...Boing! Boing! Boing! Splapple? Frblsh? BOING! BOING! BOING! biggrin.gif

Someday I'm going to learn to play the flute and amaze everyone.

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Foolish

"If we light a fire, that means no Santa, right?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest Lt Cracken

DROP THE CENSORSHIP thing please. I said it nicely. so please, DO SO. thank you. have a nice day. smile.gif

------------------

Even if you dodge this, Kakarotto,

THIS PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOKE!!

Vegeta, DragonBall Z

Guest Shootist

Moff Seerdon's Revenge and Prisons of Kessel gave me a feeling of accomplishment, but I thought I'd never get Gold on Escape from Fest. For some reason, Raid on Sullust wasn't that much of a challenge. Forgive me, for I am left handed and, know not what I do.

[This message has been edited by Shootist (edited December 04, 1999).]

Guest Imladil

Jeepers, Shootist! A lefty, you say? I never thought about it before, but the controller of my N64 is designed for the right hand! Must be awful annoying (assuming you even have the N64 version, that is.)

And...just for everyone's information. The big red-lettered bit I posted earlier about the WTO was just to show Filos Tis Zennifer that cencorship isn't happening here. I don't really know enough about the subject to have a valid opinion. wink.gif Thanks for caring, though...

------------------

--Imladil the Usual

"Which crossed the road first--the chicken or the egg?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

Sorry Imladil, Zennifer pissed off the big cheese. He's not gonna be able to reply.

P.S. I do not consider Stealth any kind of cheese (or curd related product), and apologise for any misunderstanding any of you may have suffered while reading the first part of my post. biggrin.gif

------------------

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

--Commander R.A.V.E.N.

Guest Shootist

Imladil, I have the PC version. Just the same it's not a pretty sight to see me contorted to play. I leave my computer arranged normally, you know, keyboard center, monitor ahead, mouse to the right. Well with the number pad and all the other neat stuff on my right I have to turn sideways to play most of the time. On the particularly tough moves like in Tomb Raiders, you can see me spinning in my chair trying to peek between my legs, over my shoulder, under my armpits and sneeking a painful glance down my pants leg yelling YEE HAA!

Hey I KNOW Louise, she lives right above me! She calls herself Louise, but she sweats suspisciously like your buddy Kasan Moor. Perhaps we should have someone investigate. All I need is a photo for comparison.

Guest Imladil

*Giggle* Interesting visual there, Shootist!

Aw, it's cool, Raven. Can't save 'em all... wink.gif I think we can just say, "Don't come to Rogue Squadron bein' all French, 'cause you'll just get cheesed."

I don't want to open up this can of French people jokes in case there are any nice French people in the house. But MAN, it's tempting! biggrin.gif

------------------

--Imladil the Usual

"Which crossed the road first--the chicken or the egg?"

--Little Jimmy

Archived