Home

Does Anybody like music?

Guest SAC Angie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lt Guilo

....Uhm, make that all three of us, BatMan....although I get the impression that Imladil here may only be mocking us wee pups, but I dunno.....call me crazy... wink.gif

Call me crazy Lt. G. but half the time I can't figure out our resident nut-case.

<font size=1>I think he's a bit loopy.</font> wink.gif

------------------

Never Pet a Burning Dog.

Guest Imladil

I'm sorry, Skw, but I must disagree with you on that one. Energy, to use a term which encompasses both the scientific and theological concepts, is the base medium for all reality. Light, which is an energized particle being carried on an energy wave (photon), is frequently associated with energy...but, like matter, is the effect and not the cause.

It is impossible to detect energy directly. You can see how it affects things and measure its strength that way...but it is, nevertheless, impossible to isolate the energy itself for study.

And yes, I am a pup, Batman. wink.gif My meager thirty-two years keep me in the young category. In addition, I physically look quite younger than that, and I still play with toys. So tell me...what is age, anyway? smile.gif

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Wanderer

"If Jupiter obeys liquid rules of physics, wouldn't it be teardrop-shaped?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest Barticus

I too just turned 29 Lt. Guilo, rough eh?

Staring down the barrel at 30.

I play with toys too. In fact, I bought my nephew a Voltron (with the 5 lions) for Christmas. He had no idea what Voltron is, but enjoyed it anyway. Voltron rocked.

------------------

Barticus Ru

"Never throw things at a telekinetic"-Vance Astrovik

Guest Imladil

Well, the cops sure don't think it's to be taken lightly. They can think whatever they want, though, because they don't have a snowball's chance on Tatooine of catching me!

<font color=red>Zooooooooooooommmm--</font> *Smash!* <font size=1>Whaa! </font><font color=red> Zooooo-ooooomm--</font> *CRASH!* <font size=1>BWA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-HAH!</font>

biggrin.gif

Guest Shootist

By your standards folks I should probably refer to myself as Yodesk in the age category. I did however, get a TIGGER toy, for Christmas. As a matter of fact there is quite a contingent here who actually call me Tigger 'caus my top is made out of rubber and my bottom is made out of springs.

------------------

ACK...Phht!!

Bill the Cat

Guest Imladil

Aaah! I can't see now, darn you!

Question: how does light differ from radiance?

Somehow, Shootist you strike me as the Tigger sort... wink.gif Maybe I'm just a kindred soul.

<font color=yellow>BOING!

......BOING!

............BOING!</font>

biggrin.gif

------------------

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Filthy Animal

"Can you prove the light goes out when you shut the door?"

--Little Jimmy

hey imladil smile.gif

tut tut. picking up on english sayin's huh

here are a few funny and not in the slightest bit rude insults.

SMELLY TOE RAG smile.gif

FAT TURKEY smile.gif

FILTHY TOE NAIL smile.gif

ADIOS AMIGOS

Guest Imladil

We have fat turkies over here, too, Hence the holiday Thanksgiving...or the Republican party, depending on your point of view.

Like most yanks, I was raised on British rock and roll, and I've always been a fan of Monty Python. Gives me at least a little exposure.

It has recently been discovered that there are enormous lightning strikes on TOP of thunderstorms...thousands of gigawatts zapping up into space. Quite pretty from orbit, actually.

biggrin.gif!

------------------

--Imladil the pink hairless monkey

"Where do cats think catfood comes from?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

Monty Python kicks <font size=22>

ARSE!</size>.

<font size=-20>Sorry, Imladil's craziness has rubbed off on me, I'll go now.</font>

[This message has been edited by R.A.V.E.N. (edited December 29, 1999 Tell the world! This is VERRY IMPORTANT!).]<font size=-100>

[This message has been edited by R.A.V.E.N. (edited December 29, 1999).]

Guest Darth Sceltor

I got myself a Nintendo 64 for Christmas. Maybe now I can finally get Rogue Squadron. BTW, if you guys are pups, I'm a fetus at 15.

------------------

I'm a Sith on break.

Guest Imladil

The age of the body is almost as important as the age of the soul. wink.gif

I got <font color=yellow>SOCKS!</font> for my birthday! biggrin.gif Yay! (I actually wanted socks for Christmas, but didn't get any...)

It's J.R.R. Tolkien's birthday in eight minutes, folks! My elvish is too rusty to come up with anything meaningful to say, but the good professor was a student of so many languages himself that it wouldn't matter what I said--he would probably understand it.

"Mon ami en ciel, bon anniversaire. Et merci." smile.gif

------------------

--Imladil the pink hairless monkey

"Where do cats think catfood comes from?"

--Little Jimmy

Guest Imladil

Le ciel est aussi un mot utulise pour "heaven" en francais. Achete un dictionnaire plus meilleur...! biggrin.gif

------------------

--Imladil the Serious

"If I drop a superball from the top of the Empire State Building, will it bounce?"

--Little Jimmy

[This message has been edited by Imladil (edited January 04, 2000).]

Archived