Home

NITRO'S BACK!!!!!

Guest Nitro

Guest Nitro

If a tree falls on a mime in the middle of the forest, does anyone care?

------------------

Should'a kept my pants on this time, but instead you had to let me dive right in!

-Chorus of No Sex by Limp Bizkit on the 1999 released album, Significant Other.

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

Hey man! We support you all the way at XWA!! To know what I mean go read. Dont get a big head, its not all you. wink.gif

Guest Nitro

Thank you, R.A.V.E.N. And no, I won't get a big head... Not that I didn't already have one... biggrin.gif

*Sigh*

It't just not the same without Guilo...

------------------

Should'a kept my pants on this time, but instead you had to let me dive right in!

-Chorus of No Sex by Limp Bizkit on the 1999 released album, Significant Other.

Guest Nitro

That's it... The FINAL F***ING STRAW!!!

I've had it up to HERE with your BULL$HIT, Ike!

You NEVER knew Guilo like I knew Guilo! You wern't around in the early days., back when Guilo was himself... You only knew the "Light" version of Guilo... Not as funny, but better for you.

He was worse than me, back in the days when RS.Net was bigger than XWA.Net... he was the one who taught me to be the way I am today... And I am forever greatful.

He wasn't just some internet buddy to me, he was a brother. We talked like brothers do, joked like brothers do, and most of all, we stayed brothers, even through one of the worst fights either of us have ever been in.

It saddened me to talk to him the way he was right before he left. He wasn't himself. It reminded me of my late Grandfather, John Gavell. He died two years ago of a brain tumor. Well, as the cancer got worse, my grandfather changed. He became another person entirely... Until, in the end, he wasn't even a person, just a body without a personality. What's happening to Guilo is almost the exact same thing... It's like losing my grandfather all over again...

So I don't want to hear any more slag from you, Ike. When it comes to Guilo, you don't know $HIT!!!

You can ban me from here if you want... It wouldn't be that big a loss... But I'm going on the record as saying this, Ikhnaton, you are the biggest SOB I've ever met, and you are part of the reason I'm leaving the XWA forums.

[This message has been edited by Nitro (edited March 17, 2000).]

Guest Lujayne

Mkay. From now on, this kind of thing should be confined to email. Just out of respect for the other members here.

(ps, thanks.)

--L.

Guest Ikhnaton

Nitro, get over it. I know Guilo very well. All you know is what you have seen on the forums. You don't know that he and I have talked many times "off the air", so don't give me your crap. You've got a serious attitude problem.

Archived