Home

MESSEGES EPISODE TWO

Guest Redwing

Guest Redwing

This is now Messeges Episode Two. I even made a Star Wars style introduction. It wouldn't post here, so I gave it it's very own web page: the link is http://jakesrandompics.homestead.com/scroll.html

If I got any of the backstory in the intro wrong, please tell me and I'll fix it.

It begins anew...

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue9

Because of the Mysterious disaperance of the previous story, most likely due to the interferance of a race of super beings know only as a Bored MOD, The Story will be continued here...When we last left, Rogue9's Fleet was in Hyperspace enroute to thyferra, accompained by the sun crusher in rogue9's control and RogueFett's Fleet

With Trael's Fleet rushing to engage.

What will become of the Galaxy

Guest Redwing

*reposting fleet details*

Details of my (Trael Cean'R's) current fleet:

(MOD= heavily modified)

1 personally designed flagship

2 Tarian Hangar ship

1 MOD Assault Frigate

2 Research facility ship

2 MOD Interdictor

1 MOD Nebulon B Frigate

1 MOD Corellian Corvette

1 MOD YT-2000 transport (personal use)

2 MOD Imperial-class Landing Craft

20 MOD X-Wing

20 MOD A-Wing

15 MOD Y-Wing

15 MOD B-Wing

20 MOD V-Wing

10 MOD TIE Advanced

5 MOD TIE Interceptor

1 MOD TIE-experimental (plans just in from black market)

15 MOD TIE Defender

15 MOD Assault Gunboat

10 MOD Missle Boat

10 MOD Authority-IRD fighter

5 MOD Cloakshape fighter

2 MOD Firespray attack craft

10 MOD Preybird/Razor fighter (combo designs)

5 MOD Skipray Blastboats

and about 50 starfighters of personal design

All superiority fighters are heavily modified, using quantum-reinforced armor, plasma shields, advanced lasers, Grenan-made specialized fuel, and myriad other modifications using technology from several galaxies. If you're wondering about my starfighters, many were built from stolen plans on the galaxy black market or given to me by people/aliens who owed me favors.

Most of my other ships are modified as well, but they are too extensive to list here.

------------------

Guest Redwing

(as I said in the last story prior to its mysterious disappearance) OUT OF STORY:

I don't know where you got the Sun Crusher, but it may not help you that much...in my fleet details I mentioned that most of my starships also use quantum armor, same as the Sun Crusher's. That's why my fleet is comparitively really small for someone who had fifty years to create it.

------------------

Guest Redwing

True---I'm just pointing out that the Crusher does NOT make you invincible.

------------------

Guest Rogue9

***OUT OF STORY***

Infact I have to lose eventually because this is after all a rebel board and how would it look if I formed a new Imperium on it

Guest Jared

My fleet includes

100 A-wing starfighters

100 Athority IRDs

150 B-wing starfighters

100 cloakshape fighters

12 firespray attack ships

200 alpha class assault gunboats

40 missle boats

110 pinook fighters

160 planetary fighters

50 preybird fighters

60 R-41 starchasers

100 razor fighters

50 skipray blastboats

100 supa fighters

40 tie advanced

500 tie bombers

1000 tie fighters

1000 tie intercepters

90 toscan fighters

150 t-wings

40 tie defenders

150 Z-95 headhunters

200 Y-wings

40 assault shuttles

2 correllian transports(YT-1300)

10 cargo ferrys

20 imp. landing craft

35 scout craft

5 delta class stormtrooper transports

3 Correllian YT-2000 transports

4 calamarian cruisers

10 Correllian gunships

1 imperial reasearch ship

30 imp.class star destroyers

15 imp.class star destroyers2

5 interdictor IM-418

10 marauder corvetts

2 nebulon 13 class frigate

1 superstar destroyer

10 victory class star destroyers

200 V-wings

I got most of these ships by robbing the dissolving empire's fleets in the outer rim.

the rebel craft were impounded pirate ships.

In case you didin't see my message Rogue9 I wanted an alliance with you.

------------------

anigohan.gif

my true inner self has emerged........

Guest Rogue9

My Fleet (Again)

1 SSD - "Republics Pride III" My Flagship

1 Eclipse II

4 Executer Class Star Destroyers

12 Imperial II Class

8 Victory Class

4 DC-90 Mon Cal Cruisers

8 Correlian Corvettes

6 Interdictor Class Cruisers

1 Sun Crusher

One Modified Correlian YT-1300

All Ships carry TIE Defenders as a Standard Fighter in Standard Complements, All other ship have the Standard Number of Support Vehicles and Troops, such as a Star Destoyer has AT-AT and TIE Bombers.

Also All Hyperspace Capable ships have Bakuran Hyperwave Sustainers which allow the ship to continue a jump through a grav well

<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited March 04, 2001).]

Guest Rogue9 1/2

Okay I'm sick of pretending to be your father

Rogue9. I'm just a pathetic clone. redface.gif

I'm sick of hiding out with Jared. He got mad at me after I wasted his money on the third death star and all the UTIEs(which Rogue9 vaporized with ease.)Anyway can I join you to-I can't conquer the galaxy on my own.I still have a small fleet of UTIEs left.

Guest Rogue9

Rogue9's Combined Fleet "The Military of the Fulcrum Alliance" Drops out of Hyperspace over Thyferra, with the Sun Crusher to threaten the Thyferrans exsistance, the fleet easily crushes the small amount of resistance but forth and takes complete control of the planet and system.

[Rogue9 to All] Members of the Alliance today we have experience our first Victory, with this planet in our control no star system will dare oppose us now soon the Republic and Empire will be crushed and we will be able to end this destructive conflict, our next target is Kuat they will be much more difficult to convince that our side is the right side, but I'm sure that together we will be able to turn them...Mwahaha Mwahahaha Mwahahahahaha

Guest Redwing

*Trael's fleet emerges from hyperspace at Thyferra, just one day too late*

COMMANDING OFFICER:

Admiral Cean'R, we're too late! We have multiple attack ships on scanners, in orbit of Thyferra! Sensors show that they are owned by Rogue Nine and his allies!

TRAEL:

They have already taken Thyferra? They were faster than I expected! All starfighters, move to engage!

CREWMAN:

Admiral, picking up something strange on the surface. It appears to be some kind of planetary superlaser!

*superlaser fires, destroying or heavily damaging several ships that got to close*

They punched through the starships' quantum armor!

OTHER CREWMAN:

Bad news, Admiral. There seems to be more than one of these things.

FIRST CREWMAN:

We weren't prepared for this!

3RD CREWMAN:

Admiral, we have pressing new problems. Nine's fleet has just received massive reinforcements by a pirate/smuggler named Jared Raxholf and some other shady characters. And the whole fleet is preparing to hyperspace to Kuat Imperial Shipyards!

TRAEL:

Set course to intercept. And maybe it's time to call in reinforcements of our own.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited March 04, 2001).]

Guest Rogue9

The Fulcrum Alliace Fleet drops out of hyperspace in a void area of space arraying it self into a battle formation before jumping to Kuat...Which is by the way an Independent Shipyard, the Imperial shipyards

are at Tangrene and Bilibringi

Guest Redwing

(OUT OF STORY)

So this info is wrong then...

Kuat, located in the Kuat sector in the most densely-populated section of the galaxy, is the location of the massive Kuat Drive Yards starship construction facility. Kuat Drive Yards, or KDY, is one of the Empire's primary producers of warships and manufactures the feared Imperial-class Star Destroyer. Due to the strategic importance of the Kuat Drive Yards, the Empire defended the Kuat system with fifteen Star Destroyers after the Battle of Endor, and rigged the stardocks with explosives in case it was necessary to scuttle them.

http://www.jimfisher.net/planet/k.htm

------------------

Guest Redwing

(ALSO OUT OF STORY)

Jared and Rogue Nine...allies? That's something I never thought I'd see...

C'mon everybody, why won't anyone help Trael?

------------------

Guest Rogue9

yes your info is wrong, the empire did defend Kuat because of its stratiegic importance, but it was the Kuati who wired it to blow, this was to stop the empire or rebellion from taking control of it.

Guest Rogue9

KDY is one of the top three starship manufacturers, along with Corellian Engineering Corporation and Sienar Fleet Systems. KDY was controlled by the ruling families of the planet Kuat, with each new ruler being chosen from among the most competent in a vote. However, it was determined that the Kuat family had the most aptitude for running the huge corporation, and the ruling families established the Inheritance Exemption. This allowed control of KDY to pass from one generation of the Kuat family to the next, thereby ensuring that the most able of the Kuat minds was continually in control of the corporation. This meant that KDY was always generating vast amounts of wealth for all the ruling families. Kuat Drive Yards remained independent from any governmental body, from the time of its inception during the Old Republic throughout the New Order of Emperor Palpatine. It is perhaps most famous for its production of the Imperial-class Star Destroyer. It also produced many shipboard components, as well as the Nebulon-B frigate. KDY aligned itself with the Empire, and remained pro-Imperial after the Battle of Endor. It was also one of the original Signatory Sponsors of the Corporate Sector Authority. Unknown to most buyers, every ship which left Kuat Drive Yards was given a regulator subcode in its computer system. This trapdoor allowed Kuat Drive Yards engineers to obtain control of a ship for diagnostics and repairs. These codes could also be used to break into a ship and take control from its user. This fact was never revealed, in part to save KDY from the wrath of Emperor Palpatine. During the last days of the New Order, shortly before the Battle of Endor, much of Kuat Drive Yards was destroyed by Kuat of Kuat. He hoped to ensure that no one - not the Empire, the Alliance, or Kodir of Kuhlvult - would take control of the operation. He acted nobly, but was unaware of the forces around him. In fact, the bounty hunter Boba Fett was his greatest ally, and helped expose Kodir’s treacherous plans. The future leaders of KDY maintained Kuat of Kuat's series of explosives, which could be detonated if the facilities ever were in danger of being captured. (JS, SCRE, EGV, CSA, MA, SLS, HM, IF)

Guest Redwing

Which website did that come from? I want accurate info.

------------------

Guest Jared

REDWING STOP WASTING SPACE!!!!!!!Now back to the story.............................

------------------

anigohan.gif

my true inner self has emerged........

Guest Rogue9

Rogue9 waits for his allies to check in before making the final jump to Kuat

[Rogue9 to All] We must take KDY quickly or they will destroy themselves

Archived