Home

Episode 2 Teaser coming soon

Guest Kudar

Pixar Animation Studios and Walt Disney Studios today announced that Lucasfilm Ltd. has created an exclusive teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones that will only appear at the head of the new animated Disney / Pixar film Monsters, Inc. The film premieres on November 2nd in theaters across the United States and Canada.

bah, we won't see it here in the UK though

:( I remember having the Episode 1 trailer on my computer for what seemed like forever before it was seen in the UK, I hope they put it online for Ep2.

and Wraith5 did you mean wierd or did you actually mean wired? if you did I didn't understand you :confused:

No i meant wierd as in not normal...

Sorry my spelling is really bad.

And i was thinking wierd in 2 ways...

1. that you won't get monster inc. this weekend (thought i guess i sould know that)

2. that a trailer for star wars would be on an animation film when star wars is a real action film...

Oh right :D

Yeah, well over here we're always way behind on movies and things, I'm suprised its only a few days between Galactic Battlegrounds being launched over there and then here and not months :D

Guest Boba Rhett

There will be three trailers released in the next month

November 2nd: Teaser Trailer attached to Monters Inc.

November 9th: Vers. 2 Teaser Trailer on the TPM dvd site. Yet another reason to get the dvd. :D

November 16th: Larger 2 minute trailer attached to............ Harry Potter. :o

Do us all a favor whoever finds the teaser be sure to post it here. I'm tried of looking at that fake teaser 2 trailer with the obvious made up additions taken from movies like Braveheart and Last of the Mohicans mixed in with mini movies from the ep2 site. How gaytastic.

In any case I would love to download that teaser hopefully Episode 2 will be good. And by good I mean not Ep1.

Guest Boba Rhett

Keep checking THIS site to see if it comes out on the net. If it's out, it'll say so there and they'll have it for download..... hopefully....

Archived