Home

Last Starfighter League

Lord Chief

LSF or the Last Starfighter League has been one of the largest Starwars leagues for over more than 4 yars now. We support games such as JK, XvT, XWA and Rebellion. However, due to the soon to be released Battlegrounds we seek enthousiastic people who are willing to play in a league together with more than 300 other gamers and starwars fans.

LSF puts great emphasis on the RPG aspect. In LSF you dont just play and have a laugh from time to time, you actually become a different person, make friends online, have discussion at meets etc

If more than 300 people allready joined and like it Im sure some of you will also enjoy the way we do things. Right now we have set up Battleground units that for the time being can off course only play the demo. However, once the full game is out everything will be set for an extremely enjoyable experience.

Have a look at our page if Ive caught your interest, and see fot yourself. You can contact me whenever you may have any questions/remarks etc

The adresses:

http://www.starfighters.com/lsf

and

http://www.starfighters.com/lsf/join.html

Guest Admiral Ghent

As leader of LSF I shall add a bit more.

LSF is not a group that runs around saying its the best, or giving insult to other groups. We are a bit more mature than that. I will say that we can hold our own quite well and you are more than welcome to judge for yourself. Come to the zone and play with any LSFer that you see and make your own determination.

We also place HEAVY emphasis on training. Tango right there is the perfect example. He came to us as a regular old newbie, no skills, but a lot of heart. We took the time to train him, to work with him and use his eagerness to make him excel. He currently is porbably one of our best XvT pilots in the entire league, and I think right now, the best LSF Battlegrounds player.

You never know what you will get when you take the time to train your people. This is a trait that I pride LSF on and look forward to doing with others.

This doesnt mean that you will be the best by joining with us, but I know you will get better, and you will have a good time.

We are more than just another group, we are an old band of friends, forged from the fires of the old star wars games such as XvT, JK and XWA. Our new interests are of course Battlegrounds, and then the upcoming Jedi Knight 2 and Star Wars Galaxies games.

LSF has been around for 5 years and 5 months (to be exact tango and chief ;) and is here for the long haul. If you want a group you can count on to always be there, this is it.

Good luck to you all, even if you dont wish to join up with a group, I hope you join up with another. Clan wars are always the most fun.

I will look forward to seeing you all out on the battlefield.

Archived