Home

Blaster blood...

Guest WC_heavyarms

Guest WC_heavyarms

Game I was making. Involves all laser-shooting units. Go from trooper recruit to assault mech, and everything in between. There would be air, anti air, jedi, pummels, and heros to help you as reinforcements. You would have to knock down a fortress to stop their unit reproduction.

Kind of sounds like an AoK:TC scenerio I played once. I think it was called "King of Towers" or something. You had a whole bunch of towers, garrison the King in one, you'd get a whole bunch of units from your Castle, garrison him in another, you'd get other types of units. Still sounds like a cool idea, though.

• 4 weeks later...
Kind of sounds like an AoK:TC scenerio I played once. I think it was called "King of Towers" or something. You had a whole bunch of towers, garrison the King in one, you'd get a whole bunch of units from your Castle, garrison him in another, you'd get other types of units. Still sounds like a cool idea, though.

You only played my scenario once? :p Anyway, I'm releasing a version for SWGB for my first SCN Punk project. It will be much more strategic than before. I got a demo out now. Download it here... King of Turrets Episode I Demo v2 .

Archived