Home

dark trooper idle action

Guest WC_heavyarms

Guest WC_heavyarms

they should not move at all, and they should not pump their weapons. THat is rather dumb, because robots are not told to"hey! let's pump are guns a bit!"

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Admiral Odin

I thought Dark Troopers were cyborgs. Then again I don't know much about them.

Well, the Phase III dark troopers were humans inside a suit, and the Phase I and II are droids. However, the Phase I and II troopers look nothing like the actual Phase I and II droids. Even so, they are independently controlled, so they could do whatever they want, they doen't have to be told to do something by a central computer.

Guest porkins14
Originally posted by WC_heavyarms

they should not move at all, and they should not pump their weapons. THat is rather dumb, because robots are not told to"hey! let's pump are guns a bit!"

You actually complain about a lot of stuff. You just complained about stormtroopers sound before this. Man you gotta relax a little. Sometimes they add stuff like this just to make the game fun. It's a cute, fun little detail to have them pump their guns. If you want such realism in your life, then video games isnt the recreational activity for you.

Guest WC_heavyarms

whoops, you are right. I did go a little over on that, didn't I? But I think it would be cool if they made squad sounds.

Guest porkins14

whoops, you are right.

Are you sure?? because in my thread you said that I flamed you here. Something doesnt match up. You agree with me here, but then go to the glactic forum and say i flamed you. Please explain

Guest porkins14

hahhah

ok. One more question though:

What happened to "If you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen?"

Can you answer that for me senator?

Guest porkins14
Originally posted by krkode

arent dark troopers/storm troopers humans??

Careful man, if heavyarms doesnt agree with you he will say you are flaming, and then ask you not to speak to him anymore. He doesnt let you defend yourself. I wouldnt respond in this thread if i were you

Guest WC_heavyarms

Dark troopers are not stormtroopers, they are mechanized stormtroopers, like robots. stormtroopers are humans. THat's all, and Porkins, you don't stop commenting about me, I am going to tell a mod. Thank you for your cooperation..

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by krkode

arent dark troopers/storm troopers humans??

Well, the Phase III dark troopers were humans inside a suit, and the Phase I and II are droids. However, the Phase I and II troopers look nothing like the actual Phase I and II droids. Even so, they are independently controlled, so they could do whatever they want, they doen't have to be told to do something by a central computer

as i said...

Guest porkins14

THat's all, and Porkins, you don't stop commenting about me, I am going to tell a mod.

Yes Commandor Adolph

Archived