Home

Osama Mock Campaign

Natopo

Hey! I just got a really good idea. We could make a campaign that mocks Osama. Or we could make it where you're the U.S. and you're blowing up the terrorists and then Osama himself ( I hate Osama!). Just an Idea. Adopt it if you want.

Other campaigns I'm making:

Legendary Battles Campaign.

Osama Mock Campaign.

No.

GB and SW are fictional, which make them fun.

WW2 games are nonfiction (more or less), but WW2 happened 60 years ago, so WW2 Flight sims are kind of fun.

Not only is 9/11 nonfiction, I saw it live on TV the morning it happened (computer class, Mr. Bowman, room V105, first period. I'll never forget.. -uh, anyway, let's move on :p), and the 9/11 Retaliation Campaign (nickname for the war in Afghanistan) is still going on and is definetly nonfiction (did you hear about the martyr guy who tried to blow up another plane with a bomb in his shoe?). So no, not funny. Don't.

Besides, when you examine the history of the United States presence in Afghanistan over the last 20 years, and then relate it to Star Wars, you'd probably conclude that:

The Rebels = The Taliban

The Empire = The United States

The Emperor = George Bush. (or is it really Ashcroft pulling the strings?)

It's hard to know who to root for when you put it in these terms. And, no, it's not funny at all. It's really best to just believe in the U.S. propoganda... it makes it easier to be a citizen.

Archived