Home

Nice extras in EFMI

MurrayDude

You all see extras in these Monkey games like going back to the drowned Guybrush dock scene in Cmi, and the Abomination O' Nature in EFMI, but there are others too. In escape, you can pull the fire alarm lots of times and pick up more junk from the treasure chest, like a SCAB magazine with the cover picture of Cmi on it, or a toy ship, or even a pirate trading card. The reason why I bring this up is I'd like to know what others there are.

The penny is near the 'ship spare parts shop'. Sort of to the left of the shop. If you don't know where that shop is well:

From where your ship is parked, keep going to the top of the screen. Pass by Carla. Soon you'll see the chess players. Now go to the left of the screen. You'll see a nice bird's eye view of the town. Keep going to the top of the screen, and you'll reach a bend to the left. The penny is somewhere there. You'll see the option for it when you approach it.

Go to pegnose pete's house. Press escape or delete a lot while listening to Ozzie's and Pegnose's conversation. Ozzie will leave and the door will stay open. You can then see Pegnose Pete just standing in the hut doing nothing.

I have never seen this error posted anywhere else so I suppose no one has done this before. I posted it at http://www.worldofmi.com though. I have been to nearly all the monkey island sites.

Archived