Home

Which LucasArts Adventure Would You Rather a Sequel For instead of Monkey Island?

Bobbin

As much as I love the Monkey Island series I would much rather see their next adventure game, if they ever make one again, be from one of their other franchises. I think I'd like to see a sequel to either Loom or Full Throttle because both of the original games were really short and I think their settings are really cool.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here for the slim chance that someone from LucasArts might come to this board and see this topic and decide to make a sequal to another game besides Monkey Island. Plus I think there have been enough Monkey Island games and it is time to extend another one of their franchises.

Okay, if that LEC person reads this, I hereby brainwash him/her:

MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5 MONKEY ISLAND 5

ok i'll stop now.......this is going a little offtopic.....

but haggis......we always were good friends....... i introduced you to paco etc..... so i feel pretty bad cuz i don't know why you are angry at me so contact me so that we can discuss this..... don't be so childish pleez......we were good friends and i like to keep it that way....

Originally posted by Junaid

but haggis

Please spell my name with a leading capital.

don't be so childish pleez

Let me get this straight. You call me childish.

contact me so that we can discuss this

OK. Here's the plan: get Paco and Haxaty to join this discussion.

Now that you talked about those two.....

Haxaty isn't online very much too....

but Paco is!

He doesn't understand this at well, but he sais that everything is going to turn out okay cuz your a good guy...

come online on msn and we can discuss this right away.... it's not very fair letting me not know what this is all about :(

Archived