Home

Guybrush and Porcelain

3 headd monkey

Guybrush and Porcelain? More like Superman and Kryptonite??

Anyone who can shed some light on the subject?

It all started in MI3 where Guybrush says that it's a long story and he'll explain it later. So it thought it would be explained in Mi4, but noooooo, yet he's still scared of it. He doesn't seem to be scared of porcelain in the first two games (I remember trying it out on some items, don't remember the items though). Maybe they'll explain it in MI5, maybe the entire game will be based around Guybrush and Porcalein.......me and my stupid dreams.

well, I went through all those forums, but those guys don't know nothing. which just goes to prove that the reason isn't mentioned in any of the current MI games.

I've started this forums, so some intelligent guys could come up with plausible explaination for it, (not just saying "I hate porcalein too")

I'm looking for some story, with maybe some backup evidence from the games. Something like:

LeChuck's voodoo curse at the end of MI2, changed a lot in Guybrush. When he finally came back to normal at the start of CMI, he had a new phobia of porcalein, a side effect of the voodoo curse.

Or maybe MI5 can explain it better.

Have you ever brushed your hand along a porcalein dolls. *Shivers* Its just like scratching a blackboard. SCREEEECH!

That is probably why Guybrush hates porcalein. After that, I couldn't blame him. Does anyone notice that people always say: "It will probably be explained in MI5." :p

And Guybrush hated porcalein in before the voodoo curse so it couldn't have been the LeChuck curse thing. Maybe it started somewhere in the years between MI1 and MI2...

Archived