Home

favorite quotes

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

please give me some of your best philosophical quotes rather than star wars quotes:) (that includes yoda)

one of my favorite quotes is the one in my signiture.

Guest Tie Guy

You might have seen a couple of these floating around my sig.

First, my life motto

"The art of accurate observation is sometimes called cynicism by those who don't get it."

Second, my small group motto

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Ok, heres some random ones

"Every cloud has a silver lining, and lightning kills 80% of people who are there to find it."

"There are two kinds of people in life, those who finish what they start and so on...."

"If things look like they can't possibly get any worse, just remember, they probably can."

"No one will ever give you a good reason why we observe Daylight Savings Time."

"Commercials are very incorrect. For example: In those Sunny Delight commercials the person who owns it has a lot of friends because he has some of this beverage, and they all get excited over it. However, in real life his friends would think he would be the worlds greatest dip****."

Guest ICP Ringmaster

xwing guy you stole my robert E lee quote...an your patton quote is NOT correct..it goes like this

War is not about some sorry son of a ***** dying for his country, its about making the other son of a ***** die for his.- Patton

(sorry about the profanity)

Guest xwing guy
xwing guy you stole my robert E lee quote...an your patton quote is NOT correct..it goes like this

I can qoute him if I want to, you didn't make it up General Lee did so anybody can use it.

I know the Patton qoute isn't exact I had to change it around so I could use it in my sig.

Archived