Home

Rogue Squadron II Rogue Leader

JediMasterEd

Ok since no one else will answer cause you're losers who don't own a GCube. What I do at Endor after the tie bombers is I close S-Foils and I fly above the star destroyer and behind it. there I shoot the only guns that can shoot me and I make free runs on the 2 shield gens while conserving torpedoes. Once those two are down I fly staright down from the star destroyer and make a reckless run right at the last generator (altering speed to shake laser fire) I use torpedoes here b/c you do not want to stay below the star destroyer for too long. After it is down I fly out to the side of the star destroyer (the side away from the 2 star destroyers) and I make side-to-side passes on the bridge using lasers and torpedoes. Repeat on the other star destroyers. I don't know the cheat for unlimited lives and it wouldn't help much seeing as there is a minimum life requirement for the medals. Hope this helps!:D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm soooooooo happy! I got Silvers on ALL of the missions and now trying to get golds but i cannot. i managed to get a gold on Isor Corridor (i know this may be wrong but you try to remember it while your at your friends house that doesn't have GC but PS2) I'm at 26 pts. I NEED ANOTHER GOLD TO UNLOCK TRIUMPH OF THE EMPIRE! can anyone give me some sort of an easy mission to get me a gold please?

just play death star attack perfectly. The only prob;em is you use missiles to help with the towers and you take out guns around the towers. Then you have to be accurate and quick on the tie fighters. Pickoff the outside ones first so they don't break up. The biggest problem on this mission is kill count and speed. Accuracy is sorta hard but not that hard. Zoom down the trench as fast as you can only stopping to kill the ties. Then all you have to do is pray thatthis is that one lucky run through in which you did everything perfectly. That's the only advice I can give you.

Prisons of the maw really should be 2 parts. Like the Battle of Endor is in 4 parts in XWA. Also after the shield in space looks like it is down, it really isn't. You can still crash into it, like an invisible wall. That really screws me up sometimes. Say what part you are on and I can help you.

Archived