Home

Word Association Game

BasiliskJC

And the remainder of the people use it to get their points across with a sense of seriousness.

So if what you said was magically true, then why do people cuss then? Why do we see it all over the internet like somethingawful.com, the onion, newgrounds.com, etc.? Its not like we meet those people in real life or anything. So we cant say what kind of people they actually are.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if you want to go with "I've seen it, so it's ok...", then how about killing people? I've seen all sorts of movies with people gettin' killed, or for that matter, seen people get killed. A guy got curbed outside my friend's place one night I was there... Died. I don't know who did it, but I saw it happen... Does that make it ok for me to go curb someone? No. Because society frowns on it... Same with swearing. You CAN be arrested for swearing in public... But I guess you want to be a rebel and fight "the man".

Ah well... It's your call. Just don't bring it to a friendly community.

Originally posted by Nitro

Well, if you want to go with "I've seen it, so it's ok...", then how about killing people?

Killing and swearing are completely different

I've seen all sorts of movies with people gettin' killed, or for that matter, seen people get killed.

Same with swearing. You CAN be arrested for swearing in public...

Like in Chuckie Cheeses? Well, I hear it all the time in school and nobody ever got arrested for it; even if its against regulations.

Ah well... It's your call. Just don't bring it to a friendly community.

FRIENDLY COMMUNITY?!!?!? ROTFLMAO!!!

Couple pages back there, you were saying how 'gay' someone back there, while in truth, you and Zargon were actually being gay.

Not exactly a place where I would let young children go.

Originally posted by JR2000Z

I agree with Lion.

You all act like gay assholes.

Since when can you agree with yourself?

Originally posted by Lion Heart

Totally. You guys should get off the internet with you big post counts and suscribe to WIRED or something. (Or at least read bugtraq and pretend to understand it.)

From what Ive seen JR2000Z is like one of the straitest guys here.

Wow!!! Nice compliment! Feeling a little low? Need to boost your self-esteem?

I'm the one who asked Tek here to check the IP's on you and your alter-ego...

Archived