Home

Monkey Combat Please Read And Help

stefunny77

Ok, i have read all the previous questions asked on here about monkey combat. all i have to ask is one simple thing: can someone explain it?

I dont understand whats going on....when the monkey does his move...does it say what i should do next? i printed out a little chart...to try and see what beats what...but i still just dont get it.

please dont reply with a cute little "hints only" answer....i just need someone to go STEP BY STEP thru what it means. i know the moves are different for every game or whatever, but please, someone tell me whats going on, cause i have no clue!!!

PLEASE HELP!

Think of Monkey Kombat like an advanced rock-scissors-paper. Each "position" (there are four) can be used to defeat two of the other positions.

You also need to figure out how to implement each position. For example, to change from "Drunken Monkey" to "Charging Chimp" - which you would need to do if "Charging Chimp" could defeat your opponent - you might need to use the sequence "Eek Ack Chee". The easiest way to pick up these transitions is to watch your opponents and see what sequence they use, then note it down.

So, the steps then:

1) Note down which positions beat which, by adopting the positions yourself and seeing which positions your opponents use to beat you.

2) Also note down the sequence of eek-ack-chee used by your opponent to change positions.

3) Once you've built up your knowledge of the moves and how to adopt them, you can start using them against your opponents.

This chart should help a lot. Write down each "eep-ack-chee" sequence along the lines, and which moves beat which at the bottom. I wasn't so cunning - I just used a big table!

Hope this all made sense! :)

Originally posted by stefunny77

Ok, i have read all the previous questions asked on here about monkey combat. all i have to ask is one simple thing: can someone explain it?

I dont understand whats going on....when the monkey does his move...does it say what i should do next? i printed out a little chart...to try and see what beats what...but i still just dont get it.

please dont reply with a cute little "hints only" answer....i just need someone to go STEP BY STEP thru what it means. i know the moves are different for every game or whatever, but please, someone tell me whats going on, cause i have no clue!!!

PLEASE HELP!

Check your PM. :)

Archived