Home

Need more help? Post here

MurrayDude

This topic makes no sense whatsoever.

This whole forum section is whwere people come on, post a NEW TOPIC about their problem (if they cant find the solution on another topic) and then whoever's available (not just you) can answer it.

When one topic is made for all problems, the questions and solutions all become mixed together and are very confusing.

Also, virtually everyone here has beaten the game, do you see anyone else bragging about it?

I'm sorry if I offended you, I wasn't trying to brag, I was just asking if anyone needed help. I am kind of surprised that people are concerned about this post rather than other spammers who post (I am not bitter. No. Nuh-uh. *pays private mariachi band and feeds humans to pet crows). No, seriously.

I desperately need help. I am trying to find the no-nosed pirate. where do I find him? Also after that what exactly do I do in this game. I followed throught with the book it came with but now I am just running around helplessly without one clue of what to do. How do I get to the monkeys? PLEASE HELP!!!!

um... murraydude, in another topic in this same forum, you said you had beaten the game twice. three day's after starting that topic, you started this one claiming you had completed it 5 times. make up your mind because i have a hard time believing you can complete it three times in three days. i myself have completed it countless times (in which i don't actually count) but it still takes me a couple of days because i like to have what is called a rest so please explain.

Archived