Home

New game

hannibalscipio

I've been thinking of starting a new RPG. Not the number-crunching kind, but not either the kind that's been going around, where the characters just make up the story and the RPG ends up dying a cruel and violent death.

In this RPG, I'll assign a particular amount of baddies and goodies. You can pick which unit you want to be. But you must abide by my guidelines. I'll provide the base frame, and you tell what your character does, when he fires, etc. You can attack, but keep in mind, you may be killed. A lot of people will get killed in this game. Probably the majority of the people. And once you get killed, you're out.

Does this sound good to anyone? Does anyone need further explanation?

Yeah, I see your point. There would be a lot of responsibility on the players to do it right. The characters would tell what they do, and I would tell what happened as a result. They could, say, do a strafing run on a group of AT-ATs, but I would say what would happen as a result. I would keep track of the number of men and machines. Maybe I could make diagrams, and post them, to tell how the battle was set up. If some people commit to this, then I'll do that.

Archived