Home

Orders of Light and Dark 2

Wraith 5

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The walk is farly unevent full, (man you guys a lucky) thought you can see several more birds sorta like the one you already killed. Thought each one is differnet. One has longer tallons, one a longer shaper beck, yet a nother one has a wing span as long as the z-95 you left back in the clearning.

You have also seen several ground animals, well more like heard them, any bits you may have seen were flashes of fur or skin when you turned your head to look find out what was making a noise. You are deffintly not alown in these woods and it seems to get more crowed the closser you got to the moantin range.

So you reached the montain range you no problem. You are all a little tired and could use a rest. But if you rest here, you may be attacked by wild animals during the night...

Then again if you don't rest, you will have to make your way thought the montains tired and if you have to stop for anything you won't make it thought be for dark...

So what do you do?

OOC: This is for before we left...

I walk up to the few patches of non-burnt feathers from the bird and pull out as many as I can. Then stick them in my cloak.

OOC: This is current...

I pull out my blaster ,sit against a tree, put my blaster on my knee, call Thorn to my side, pull out a few of the feathers and weave them slowly together into a circle then I put one of the longer feathers into part of the circle, making it look like a pendant. Then I do it again but make a smaller circle, which will act as a nicer collar for Thorn...

*gm-speak* Sorry i havn't posted latly i have been sick since friday... But Mesa Back!!*end gm-speak*

Just before the first watch when to get the second watch... (meaning the second watch is still asleep) it gets very cold, Qin walk up and says...

"I feel a great discrbince in the force... I sences that it is a great darkness... and it is comming this way..."

Just as the other people are looking at eachother wondering if they should worry or not, Qin Jumps up, with a snap hiss, his lightsaber is in his hand and active before he is on his feet.

"Quickly someone wake the others, the rest of you find cover behind me and get ready to fight."

There is a lot of cover around... there are several large bourders behind Qin on both the left and right side, there are also lots of trees, but at night, and with the time you may have (most likly not much time) it could be very hard...

Also the group not up yet, Fett and Vulcanis will not be able to fight for 2 turns (1 to wake up and 1 trun to get ready) if someone wakes them it will only be 1 turn.

Thorn starts barking as soon has his master walks away to wake the others. Qin also appers more tense, as he looks ready to strike.....

Just then Thorn lunges foward and Qin shouts "Take cover!!!!"

Next thing you see is 4 giant bear looking creaters come out of the montain pass right before Qin.

I say bear like creaters because they look like bears but they are very different. They have 10 inch clawes and there mouths look to be open permitly and with teeth that are about as long as there claws.

Qin swings his lightsaber at the first creater leaving a hugh gash running diagonal from top left to lower right. That creater is dead and falls to the groud in 2 pices. Qin then uses Force Push to shove the next one back in to a tree. This dazes the creater as well has putting a branch through its sholder.

Qin can see Thorn heading for the creaters out of the corner of hs eye. He has a great look of concontration on his face, then Thorn is lifted into the air over the 3rd creater and onto the 4th creater. The unexpected weight knocks the creater over, but Thorn is able to stay on top of it and starts mauling at the creater with its claws.

Partcial distracted the Qin barly avoids the attack by the third creater.

The second creater that Qin pushed into the tree as gotten its self off the tree and is now ready to run foward. The third creater is getting ready for a second attack on Qin with its claws, but it looks like Qin will attack first with his lightsaber. Which is a good thing, it would be hard not to hit Qin with the 2 so close together.

The Fourth creater has not been able to get up and is still at teh mersy of whatever Thorn desides to do next.

Trowa and Thisdon are now back and ready to shoot, Fett and Vulcanis are up and on there way.

Qin is indead the first to strike, using his full attack he is able to cut off one of the creaters arms, then a leg and finaly the head. Thought even that doesn't seem to stop the creater.

Luckly for Qin, Trowa and Dewbie are there and with Trowa's shot he takes down the creater, and it doesn't make a move to get back up.

Thorn continues to maul at his creater, though the creater seems to becoming more angry and looks like it may break free of Thorn.

Qin puts up his hand again and the creater he pushed into teh tree is pushed back into teh tree again. This alows Thisdon to hit with his 2 shots, thought it doesn't apper to even slow down the creater.

Fett and Vulcanis, now have there weapons and are there ready to fight, with 2 creaters down and 2 to go.

Archived