Home

Community Policies

Guest Sherack Nhar

Guest porkins14
Originally posted by Kud'ar Mub'at

What's more worrying is that we are not allowed to "chat"

If you want to chat use PM

Guest dr_death

we should be able to unsult people, why restrict our speach to satisfy a few people, or are we to lie because it is politically incorrect we should be allowed to swear because they are just words used to describe something with strong emotion.

the moderators have consulted between themselfs and over all the rules arnt bad at all but it is us who they should of talked to!!

Guest Boba Rhett

Yoink. This goes here. :)

Here are some answers,

Who gets to determine what an insult, or flame is?

The mods will be the deciding factor in determining if something is considered flaming.

What's more worrying is that we are not allowed to "chat"

What the rules are getting at is that you can't start threads such as, "bye guys. I'm going to bed." etc....

Forum rules are more of a sort of guide than set rules......if you think what your typing is 'flaming' (if it is tended in insult the recipatent) it proberly is.....re-write your post.....and if everyone does this, everything should go smoothly

So true. If you think it's borderline flaming, play it safe and don't post it.

we should be able to unsult people, why restrict our speach to satisfy a few people, or are we to lie because it is politically incorrect we should be allowed to swear because they are just words used to describe something with strong emotion.

the moderators have consulted between themselfs and over all the rules arnt bad at all but it is us who they should of talked to!!

*sigh*

1. Why should you be able to insult people? No good ever comes from insulting people.

2.How does that possibly cause you to lie? I can tell the truth without cussing. You can to.

3.Why not keep everyone happy and restrict cussing? Is cussing so much a part of your vocab that you can't live without it? No, it's not.

4.Swears are not words used to describe something with strong emotion. They are words used to circumvent the describing of something with strong emotion. "Why explain yourself when you can just cuss :rolleyes:"

5. If we tried getting everyones input they would have never been finished because everyone wants things a different way. The way we chose is a way that will keep everyone here civil to each other and keep the forms inviting to new people.

Guest Kioet Csuhen

The rules are good and i don't truly hate them. Just sparks a flame in me when I see them, that causes me to say I don't like them and they're dumb. hehe.

Archived