Home

The Jedi Commando Series.

Natopo

Me and my friend Viceroy Luke are making a series of Commando Missions that are multiplayer. Here's the outline of the first mission:

You're a team of Jedi Commandos and you must destroy the reactor of the TF Control ship. It's one of those neat multiplayer commando missions where you also have to get out of the place before it blows up. We think we'll realease the Alpha version in about a month depending on the time we have.

We're going to need Beta testers once it's out. Any volunteers?

• 2 weeks later...

Me an EL got the terrain and the walls laid out today. We still have a bit more of that to do but he's going camping so we won't be able to work on it for a little while. We have very little units laid out so I think it's about 60% ready for beta testing. We'll be adding triggers soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Natopo

School's cut in. We won't be able to get it to you guys for a month.

We have had NO time to work on the map. It might take a lot longer than we thought. With any luck we should have it done in 2 or 3 weeks.

We are thinking about releasing the 1st seperate from the rest of the series. the 1st will just show you how cool its going to be. there sould be about 12 or 13 missions in all. We will also be asking for beta testers for the others, too.

Originally posted by Natopo

Me an EL got the terrain and the walls laid out today. We still have a bit more of that to do but he's going camping so we won't be able to work on it for a little while. We have very little units laid out so I think it's about 60% ready for beta testing. We'll be adding triggers soon.

We are still sitting at 60%. I personally think we'll never get it done unless we start working on it. My friend always wants to play a different game instead of GBSE (Galactic Battlegrounds Scenario Editor).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived