Home

entire-game strategies -i wanna hear all ur strats

SharaFett

It looks like I fit into te defend and build option here, but I do it alittle differently.

W 1-3 build five prefabs/CC build 15 workers.

After Prefabs are done its carbon for me.

The first 5 or 6 workers are carbon. I build two power cores and get to work on a troop center, sea base and carbon proc fac. I use tralwers to get food. Early in the game they arentnas vulnarable. If no water, I build about five farms.

I usually bulld an animal pen next and find any banthas or nerfs in the area and slap them in there. This is usually tech 2 by now and I build a mech facility and jedi/sith temple. THen I crank out a few apprentices. I have also started collecting Nova and ore with about 5 workers each.

I also build a war center and get all the upgrades I can BEFORE T3.

Once i get to T3 I start building jedi knights, air units, heavy units, fortresses and ring my base with walls and turrest and AA turrets.

I have slowly been nuilding up my troop center units as well, of all kinds. I send out some scouting parties and see what I can see, checking up on the opponents prgress and targeting wrkers all the time. This wont kill him, but he has to spend resources on replacing them and his harvesting is down.

Once I reach T4, I start harvesting at double the pace if I can. I increase m workers and build another command center close to a resourc rich area and begin harvesting as fast as I can. I get all upgrades and begin to build a huge, one puch army that will knock out one opponent and keep another at bay for as long as I can. I find that if you upgrade your turrets and AA turrets as soon as you can they can pretty much knock most units out, esp if you throw one or two trropers into them.

by this time I have also sent out a few jedi masters to recon and convert enemy units and buildings. I love to convert enemy power cores and shild generators around mech factories and troop centers and have my own units come pouring out into their camp!!! That works very well. I know the enemy will destoy it all before long, but I dont care. the damage is done.

I launch my big army after my jedi are done or dead. They usually end up making about half way thru the base before they surrender.

Give it a shot and dont forget about how valuable a navy can be to back up your assualt. Cruisers have a wicked long range and destoy inland targets for you without themselves being hurt, esp if they are guarded by destroyers and firgates.

I hope to someday get a computer with a fast enough connection to go online, so far I have pnly used this on land and it works pretty well!

Fido

:dtrooper:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived