Home

NRI Report #4

thrEEpaGe

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/html/spin.html#feb7

To: Mon Mothma

The recovery and incarceration team has arrived on Tatooine as instructed. We have located the Imperial headquarters previously raided by Kyle Katarn. His report was understated, to say the least. Imperial casualties were evidently very high. We have found only one terrified survivor, who is en route to Coruscant for questioning. At the risk of overstepping my bounds, I humbly request that agent Katarn be prohibited from undertaking further intelligence-gathering missions. He continues to exhibit a run-and-gun attitude and ask questions with his blaster. Additional report to follow once we interrogate our prisoner.

sounds like old kyle =)

i cant wait to figure out all these reports once the game comes out...

It's interesting to see how that comment also describes action games of these days: back in the days of Doom and Dark Forces FPS games consisted of mindless shooting, where game itself encouraged players to blast every possible enemy on their sight simply by making them walk/run toward you, while Jedi Outcast integrates story, enemy AI and stealth much more into gameplay, so you better "ask" first before you rush in guns blazing or saber swinging. Kyle is like living example of old days action heroes, who needs a lot of time and training to get over his bad "habits". :rolleyes:

Archived