Home

Gamorrean Guards?

digl

Good find Slowbie! :)

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

Hard too kill??? They were easy......they were too slow to ever hit you.....even the fists could kill them eventually :D

I did that sometimes :D

I enoyed killing those pigs while they tried to reach me with their axe, your fire pushed them away and they never got close to you :D

I never understood why there were Gamorean Guards in Nar Shadda. Ok, slimy pigs with axes in Jabba's dungeons, ok, that makes perfect sense. But slimy pigs with axes in a vertical City? It seemed so out of place. Like if you had armored Knights running around in Medal of Honor. I just don't get it.

As for killing them, they are really slow, just run past them. They did do alot of damage if they hit you with that axe though. I hope there are some of those pigs around so I can test my third level Force Grip :vadar:

Originally posted by Sturmgewehr

I never understood why there were Gamorean Guards in Nar Shadda. Ok, slimy pigs with axes in Jabba's dungeons, ok, that makes perfect sense. But slimy pigs with axes in a vertical City? It seemed so out of place. Like if you had armored Knights running around in Medal of Honor. I just don't get it.

As for killing them, they are really slow, just run past them. They did do alot of damage if they hit you with that axe though. I hope there are some of those pigs around so I can test my third level Force Grip :vadar:

It's because Nar Shadda is the moon of Nal Hutta, the homeworld of the Hutts. Though they didn't bother to mention it in the game...

BTW didn't you guys notice that quite a few screenshots (including all the disruptor ones) are from Nar Shadda?

Archived