Home

another question

Bozinovic

thank you very much for your answer, but I need another help:

Once I'm in the elevator where site do I must to jump, left o right?

and when I'm in the top of one side what do I must to do?

Because I go to the left sidr and I can't pass to reach the candle, I push one barrel and I went up above it, but I still can't pass to the other way. could you help me?

thank you very much

Inspect the wall, there you'll find a small ledge which makes it possible to shimmy to the other balcony.

I don't understand to which side you refer to when you say "left". On one side you have a very limited range, the way is immediately blocked by barrels. It should be easy to jump to this side and then shimmy to the other one as said above, this is what I did.

On the other side you walk all the way until you reach a pile of barrels. There is a gap between the barrels where you can see a med kit waiting for you. If I remember correctly I managed to crawl through this gap, it was a bit tricky but finally worked.

I remember this location quite well and think it might be also possible to hang down the ledge and shimmy past the barrels, I however didn't try.

Once you have passed these barrels the rest should be easy. Hint: when you reach the door and go upstairs you should carefully look around, especially on the ceiling, there's something valuable...

I'm also having trouble with this chapter. When you have all the candles what next? I've tried everything I can think of to get that bridge to move, but nothing seems to work. do I need to light the candles? Do I need to push that candle holder thing? Do I take a flying leap of faith and see what happens? Please help, this is infuriating I've been stuck there for days!

You have some good questions and I suggest you just to try what you're asking. You have something in your inventory which you must use after putting the candles onto the holder. I really don't want to reveil too much so feel free to come back if you don't find it out yourself.

Archived