Home

SL in JKII...

ESE_SithEmperor

Ok did I hear correctly that JKII will be cloning Dark Siders from one Dark Jedi? Which is why we see all these reborns around?

Or is it something else... anyways reason why I posted this is because I could not access the Game info page its been that way for some time now.

Could someone post the Story Line of JKII?

Also for some reason I think this suprise Dark Jedi Boss is none other than Jerec ressurected or cloned.

The Reborn are definately clones. There is definately something about that name 'Reborn' that send shivers up my spine.

No disrespect to Raven but the clone idea might have come from that they dont want to make a whole lotta models and skins for it, not that there is anything wrong with it, it worked out great !!!

You know SithEmperor, at the moment your guess is as good as ours. To tell the truth, there hasn't been much released on the game's storyline. However, here's what the official site says:

Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the Dark side, Kyle set aside his lightsaber, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future.

In addition to that, we know what's been released in the NRI reports (New Republic Intelligence). If you mean that you can't access the official site, these reports tell what's going on in the Star Wars universe immediately before the game's story takes place. What we've learned from these is that there's been some trouble with space vessels getting hijacked and there's been some trouble on Cloud City. Neither of which seem related or anything other than simple crime. The best thing we've discovered is that messages have begun to be sent again by an old abandoned Imperial base. The signals are weak and no one is supposed to be there, so it's believed to be nothing. However, using common sense, I would have to say that is definitely, indeed, something.

Originally posted by Pogwaffle

The Reborn are definately clones. There is definately something about that name 'Reborn' that send shivers up my spine.

No disrespect to Raven but the clone idea might have come from that they dont want to make a whole lotta models and skins for it, not that there is anything wrong with it, it worked out great !!!

Reborn sounds like people who were born AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN...that sounds like one of those supernatural beings...oh well....just have to strike them down so they can be more powerful you can possibly imagine.

Archived