Home

Does anyone think these guys kind of look like Reborn?

JackTheGaffer

You know, it's strange you posted this thread, because I just rented Obi-Wan for X-Box today, and noticed those guys as well, and I was just coming here to post it.:) Anyone have any idea what the name of thoses enemies is? That pic you posted doesn't really do the comparison any justice. When that guy is face to face with you, he definately looks EXACTLY like a Reborn.

Guest Krayt Tion

Yep, first time Reborn were announced I immediately thought of Obi-Wan. Even if I didn't know what those force adepts in Jo looked like, their description sent me straight to Juan-Land. Not that that's a bad thing is this case, because I rather liked in PC Obi-Wan how they were going to have force sensitive users with sabers attack ya.

The Reborn are one thing I'm glad they brought over to JO.

Aren't those guys called Jin'ha in Obi-Wan, if I'm not mistaken? Either way, "Force sensitive users with sabers" is even older idea, because Brett Tosti mentioned in XGR interview that LEC would have wanted to include these kind of guys already into JK, but couldn't do that. It seems to me that they were thinking about using them in Obi-Wan when it was still in development for PC, but when it was suddenly cancelled, they moved the idea straight to JK2, but left the original characters into Obi-Wan(without Force powers or lightsabers). Just my theory. ;)

Archived