Home

What Critters if any.....

BJP3E

Originally posted by Syko

You want something sleek and fast and underwater? Bring in that Half-Life fish. But if they put something like that in the game I swear I will have a heart attack and come after them with the game box and beat them over the head with it (all of this WHILE I'm having the heart attack, mind you). That fish scared the hell out of me.

LOL :D

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of the fish in Rune...which is like a colossal Angler fish, is very fast, and can make minced meat out of you with a single bite. :D

Or maybe they should just import some of those cuddly sea creatures we saw in TPM. :D

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by SotE_Xizor1

It was a wookie. I heard a Chewbacca like moan. It was in the trailer that needed DivX player to run. I couldn't see ANYTHING in it, because it used stupid RealPlayer, and not Quicktime, and RealPlayer videos SUCK, but I did hear gun shots then a Wookie cry.

Both videos were in .mov format which means someone ported the one you saw over. The scope shot in question is most definitely a rodian. The skin is green and there is no hair on it. I'm looking at it right now, it has the big black eyes of a rodian too. There might be wookies in it but I doubt you'd be fighting them as they are almost always good guys.

Also, at the point that they are talking about, there is no wookie type sound of any kind. There isn't any sound really, just music.

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Lord_FinnSon

I would say that is rodian. Why? Looks like he has white jumpsuit(at least jacket) and his face(even though his hands and blurry video quality are making it hard to see clearly) is green.

Another very good point. It is wearing a white jumpsuit/jacket. I don't know, I'm 100% positive it's not a wookie. I must have better clarity or something because it isn't even a possibility on my end.

Archived