Home

Official Site Updated (3-4-02)

simon says

Hey all -- I've been away for a while. The whole Obi-Wan thing pissed me off so bad I took off for a relaxing vacation on Hoth.

I like this a lot:

MikeyBear:

How has saber combat been implemented in the game? Is it a case of hitting fire or is it more complicated? (Sabers of any sort must be a nightmare to simulate well with a mouse.)

Graham F:

A really cool aspect of the MP game that Raven has added is the ability to challenge another player to a one-on-one saber duel during a FFA match with other players. We are all really enjoying doing that.

Originally posted by JaledDur

Hey all -- I've been away for a while. The whole Obi-Wan thing pissed me off so bad I took off for a relaxing vacation on Hoth.

I like this a lot:

MikeyBear:

How has saber combat been implemented in the game? Is it a case of hitting fire or is it more complicated? (Sabers of any sort must be a nightmare to simulate well with a mouse.)

Graham F:

A really cool aspect of the MP game that Raven has added is the ability to challenge another player to a one-on-one saber duel during a FFA match with other players. We are all really enjoying doing that.

Looks like clans will have an easier time recruiting people in game :)

Archived