Home

Some revelations

Guest Apparition

Guest Apparition

From the PCGamerUK review:

This is your best tactic for tackling each of the fairly regular Force fencing sequences that pit you against the Reborn (generic and fairly weak Dark Jedis who crop up regularly), the Shadowtroopers (much tougher opposition), or even any of the bosses.

Any of the bosses? That means multiple ones. Shadowtroopers fall under the category of force fencing sequences? Could be tons of lightsaber battling.

No I don't think Shadowtroopers fall under the category of Force users. That all depends on how you read the sentence, but it doesn't really make sense that they use the Force. They sound like super stormtroopers to me. I don't know if they are in the books, anyone else know? Actually! (Sudden revelation :rolleyes:) You know the guy in the suit in the concept art on the official site? Maybe THAT's a shadowtrooper! That would be fun to fight!

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Moses

No I don't think Shadowtroopers fall under the category of Force users. That all depends on how you read the sentence, but it doesn't really make sense that they use the Force. They sound like super stormtroopers to me. I don't know if they are in the books, anyone else know? Actually! (Sudden revelation :rolleyes:) You know the guy in the suit in the concept art on the official site? Maybe THAT's a shadowtrooper! That would be fun to fight!

How else would you read that? It says force fencing sequences and then mentions the Reborn, the Shadowtroopers, and the bosses in order. No break in sentence. It's a continuity. The first statement encompasses all three examples.

Shadow troopers will probably just be something similar to the dark troopers who have better weaponry.

Any booses sounds like that you can run into them throughout the level as its brought out you can walk into events freely, and it doesn't have to be scripted in the absolute sense

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by Nemios

Troopers with a dark suit and helmet? That remembers someone with a heavy breathing... :rolleyes:

We talking about Gonkh8er's mom again?

:) hehe kidding......

Shadow troopers could be either force-trained royal guard (who might also surface in EP2) from the Dark Empire and Crimson Empire graphic novels or something entirely new (I hope for the latter, I enjoy surprises). Hope they aren't as easy to kill as those sith statues in MOTS.

Guest Apparition

I'd like to see a new villain. Like, maybe, you have to fight a bunch of force attuned Smurfs who have been unleashed on the land. Come on modders!!

Archived