Home

Multiplayer....to be or not to be

Naphtali

Since the ghoul is in the faq its concreek.

So do you think this will make multi player boring in that a perfect hit can kill you.

2 You must be able to defend and counter.

this will make it better in that if you want to compete you will have to brush up on your saber skills and familiarize yourself with the force to counter weapon and other force users.

this will really establish real players from the talkers, thats why this system is perfect for the rgeat ones?

What do you think

** Headshot !!! **

hahahahha struck you with mah Saber !!!!

need some aspirine ??

-------------------------------------

ah well ... the perfect hit ... yeah well i did that so many times in JK dont know if thats realy special but hey ... its cool to make a 1-hit-kill in a moment of real competition !!!

and for the rest of your thread .. isnt that logical ???

A main-chatter can never be more 'skilled' than a 24/7 gamer ... like d'oh !!

As they're using the GHOUL system, it is posible to cut limbs off. I wounder to what extentent this will be possible in multiplayer? Will you be able to chop their wepon arm off, like in Rune, so that all they will have is the force to attack with?

nah that wotldnt be cool .... if they would cut your head of and you are Extremely gifted with the force your body would walk around and you have a black screen ...

also i dont think that would be fun ... just cut ones leg off and they cant walk around ... yeah maybe in a real battle it would look cool (:D) but not in a game ...

there must be a limit of realism in a game ... just image what lag it may produce ...

Archived