Home

..and another plane crash

Dagobahn Eagle

A Scandinavian plane collided with a German plane which because of a communication glitch was cleared to enter the runway during take-off, causing it to crash into a building at the Italian (?) airport. All 118 aboard died, may they rest in piece.

Man, I'm gonna fly this christmas. I'm just getting more and more nervous.. :rolleyes:

Guest Boba Rhett

Jeeeez. If anymore plane crashes happen, the're going to have to start paying people to fly! We were going to go on a vacation this winter but now my mother won't go anywere on a plane or boat!

Yeah, they're virtually dropping out of the sky.. and now I'm supposed to spend a total of over 20 hours on them. In one vacation. Two weeks.

I'm gonna call the Norwegian navy and ask if they could pick me up.. (hey, my brother's friend's father is the captain of a nice-looking destroyer, if I maybe do some on-board duties like washing the deck and offering pirate copies of GB to the crew :)).

Guest Kioet Csuhen
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Jeeeez. If anymore plane crashes happen, the're going to have to start paying people to fly! We were going to go on a vacation this winter but now my mother won't go anywere on a plane or boat!

suggest a helecopter-no wait, one went down over taliban country, screw that.

Archived