Home

Will JO support ngstats? (or vice versa I guess)

Fitz

Just wondering if anyone knows if we will be able to track stats with ngstats with JO. It's a featue I really like about UT. The scores/ratings sometimes don't mean a lot but it's nice to keep track of your stats, check out individual game stats, etc. I don't know if Q3 is kept track of like UT is, there are some Q3 archives but I think those were for special events, not like UT which tracks everything.

Check out http://ut.ngworldstats.com if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Yeah, I found ngStats useful to guage how I actually played UT - seeing which weapons you were most reliant on, which pickups you used most often...basically a pattern of how you play the game. Building up a consistent pattern is obviously a bad thing, because it means you're more predictable.

Something along those lines might be useful...

Originally posted by StormHammer

Yeah, I found ngStats useful to guage how I actually played UT - seeing which weapons you were most reliant on, which pickups you used most often...basically a pattern of how you play the game. Building up a consistent pattern is obviously a bad thing, because it means you're more predictable.

Something along those lines might be useful...

I did that too when I played UT

But as I said it before, there are no NGWorldstats in JO, at least not in version 1.0

Archived