Home

New Jedi Order

Id rather have this addon than the ewoks...tho the ewoks could be fun.

Ewoks vs Gungans, hmm that could be fun.

Worf

Guest Rogue15

yeah, that'd be cool ewoks vs. gungans! lol that'd be a fair fight actually.

I'd like to be like IG-88 though and have a droid uprising against the Empire sorta like what IG-88 was planning in 'Therefore I am' the only mistake he made though was transfering his brain to the Death Star 2 Computer core! I'd like to have Gladiator Droids, ASP droids (with lightsabers like in shadows of the empire novel that vader used to train with), Assassin Droids, Gonks (umm maybe not), Probe Droids, Protocol turned Assassin Droids (Hello, i am c3po, how may i kill you?), Death Star Droids (what's the mystery behind those anyways?), and a ton more.

I like droids. hmm... i might get battle for naboo today to tide me over 'til battlegrounds comes out.

Originally posted by Rogue15

yeah, that'd be cool ewoks vs. gungans! lol that'd be a fair fight actually.

How so? The Ewoks are in about the same stage that humans were in the Tool age, as for the Gungans, I'm not sure, but they're definitely more advanced then the Ewoks, The Gungan's have: Energy shield, those blue balls that paralyze mechanical units (even though I'm aware those wouldn't be much use against the Ewoks.) But that Tech shows that the Gungans are more advanced technilogically.

Guest murta
Originally posted by observer_20000

How so? The Ewoks are in about the same stage that humans were in the Tool age, as for the Gungans, I'm not sure, but they're definitely more advanced then the Ewoks, The Gungan's have: Energy shield, those blue balls that paralyze mechanical units (even though I'm aware those wouldn't be much use against the Ewoks.) But that Tech shows that the Gungans are more advanced technilogically.

This theory hasn't always worked out historically. for example the Italian defeat at Abysinnia, when the Italian troops, with guns and stuff were beaten by tribesmen with rocks and spears

Originally posted by murta

This theory hasn't always worked out historically. for example the Italian defeat at Abysinnia, when the Italian troops, with guns and stuff were beaten by tribesmen with rocks and spears

Ok, so if they're lucky beat the Gungans, but there is no way they'd be a match for the other space faring civilizations, hell if any of them wanted, they could just pull in enough ships, and BDZ the planet.

Guest hallben

Back to what the original poster said about bringing the Vong into the game I am definitely for. In my opinion selling the game with only 6 civs is very cheap. AOK shipped with around 10-15 civs, OK they did not have completely different art styles for there buildings and units but Lucasarts are only selling with 6 cos they know they can make more money by releasing a add on pack. OK rant over for now, bring on the Vong.:wedge:

Guest Tie Guy

Actually, i think that 6 is plenty enough for one game. But you're right, they really could make alot of money by releasing more, especially if it turns out good.

Archived