Home

Playing Gunguans...

jorus5

When I was playing as the Gunguans for the first time, two questions came up:

1) I know they can build underwater prefab shelters (not a huge bonus in my opinion), but I couldn't figure out how to build them. I couldn't click build the regular on the water and couldn't find a button for an underwater one. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough?...

2) It says in the manual that the Gunguans have weak Jedi. How are theirs actually different from the other civs? They seemed the same price, etc.

Thanks,

Jorus5

Here are your answers:

1. To build underwater prefab shelters, you use your utility trawlers.(the fishing boats) They have a button for building the prefab shelters. BTW, they are useful. You can build them at forward points and know when your enemy is coming instead of using a frigate or something else.

2. The Gungans are not weak w/ jedi in price, strength, etc. They are weak because they get very few upgrades and no masters. The strengths and weaknesses are based mostly on the upgrade you do or don't get. Sometimes an extra factor (ex - the Empire's 5% more expensive fighters) will count toward weakness and strength. But overall they are determind by upgrades (or the lack of upgrades).

Archived