Home

Look Here! GOLD!?¿

B0MBER II

It would be cool if the game went gold last saturday, as was 'leaked'. Then, tomorrow we watch the trailer, and at the end where it usually says "March 2002" or whatever, it has an exact release date. That way, they use the trailer to announce the release date and as a way of announcing it's gold. It would make sense for them to keep the gold status secret if they wanted to announce it with the trailer and all. Just a thought. I know others have already said that the trailer and gold/release status might be related, I just think the end of the trailer bit is a neat idea.

Irimi-Ai

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking EBgames has this one right. I'm anticipating the trailer tomorrow to be accompanied with a large gold announcement from LEC and probably an official release date too.

(And for the love of all that is good, X-Obi, change that color to atleast something lighter. Think of the color-blind people... Which aren't me, but definitely some are that browse these forums.)

This isn't theforce.net, we shouldn't have to highlight to read. I don't have any problem reading his color, but I think others probably do. I have really good eyes, but those colors would probably give me a headache if I looked at em too long.

Archived