Home

Different moves for different characters?

Legacy_QuEsT

I was thinking more along the lines of a mixture of what diablo II did (concerning the uniqueness of each characters ability - mirroed for JO this could be the force powers) and Wolfenstein (different weapons and ability for each role.) EX: In CTF if JO had scouts (who could send out a probe while at the same time putting an invisability forcefield around them that only protected from sight but not from damage) and different roles to bring an RPG aspect into the game it would be cool. Sorta like the old arcade X-man game except much more complicated.

Just a thought, i'm sure i'll be excited to play JO nomatter what it is. The trailer looks good.

Well you could sorta fix that in a pre-game chat... you get a couple of guys to max out on Force Speed and Heal for example so that they can rush out to get the flag and keep their health up while doing so, while those guarding the flag concentrate more on other Force powers that would be of more use. (Force Push for example, keep them at bay by pushing them lol) While the middle fielders set their Force powers up more alround-ish. etc etc.

what you're saying is have a lot of force powers and have players pick and choose which ones help their role in the game? That's what we had for JK. The only problem with your idea is there are some force powers stronger than others that upset the balance of equality for effective RGP gameplay... Anybody have any ideas on all of this?

Archived