Home

Raven Software...

indianajones9

First of all thank you for being so cooperative with us crazy fans. The game looks amazing!!! I've been a fan of your's since heretic 1.

It is really cool that ya'll respond to these forums,,, If you could answer one more question.

What is the status on the demo. I think we're mixed on whether or not we want one, bnut are you guys still mulling over the possibility of a pregame demo?

Thanks again.

Not with Raven or anything, just offering a helping hand. ;)

JK2 looks like it will release almost 2 weeks from now. Doesn't look like much time for a demo... and that's fine with me, personally. It'd take me about 2 weeks to DL the demo. :D

My suggestion... play some Dark Forces to pass the time. It'd be great if some story elements from the first game were brought back in JO.

Originally posted by KISS Army

Demo plans are still up in the air. Nothing has been decided or announced yet, unfortunately.

Oh well, so much for our desperate hopes for a demo to tide us over until the release :( . I've already played through Dark Forces and Jedi Knight this past week, and I'm running out of things to do to pass the time. I suppose I'd better actually get some university work done in the meantime, seeing how most of my Easter holiday is going to be taken up by JO :D .

Yeah, you Raven guys rule. Your participation in these forums is much appreciated. Thank you. I must say, this is THE best customer service I have EVER seen. Good job. And about your game? *drools*

Archived